MORE PHOTOS OF PAULINE HAHN

I am slowly going through the 5 tubs of photos and letters that I inherited from mom.  It is a very slow process, partly because some days I just do not feel up to it, and other days because as I go through all of these memories I am trying to organize and complete the labels as I go. I am finding photos I have never seen before, which actually has been fun.

James Applebach and Pauline Garner - Dec. 1956 at the Garner home in Lancaster, PA

                                                                      Pauline - 1955

                                                                           1960
                                                                                1955




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVISITING JACOB & SUSANNA (BOEHM) RESSLER

WELCOME FOLKS

AFFLERBACH HOUSE IN GERMANY