LAZARUS WOLF

Reading, PA 1919: Mary (Wolf) Stetler (Francis Wolf's daughter), Lazarus Wolf, Francis Wolf (son), Ruth Stetler (daughter of Mary Stetler) - 4 Generations
(used with permission by from J. Simons 10/17/2014)

Lazarus Wolf and ?? probably on family picnic in the 1920's.  (used by permission of J. Simons)
August 8, 2017: I found this above photo on Ancestry and it is believed to be Elizabeth (Newpher) and Lazarus Wolf - I am guessing circa 1880's.  The man certainly looks like the other photos of Lazarus. 



I was given a copy of this photo several years ago and told it was Lazarus and a sister circa 1920. Imagine my surprise to see in Ancestry as Lazarus and Elizabeth Newpher - there is no way due to the clothing styles - Elizabeth died in 1898.  Lazarus had several sisters, but I have no idea which one this would be.  I am going to go with what I was told - that this is Lazarus and a sister.  Does anyone out there know more about this photo or which sister?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVISITING JACOB & SUSANNA (BOEHM) RESSLER

WELCOME FOLKS

AFFLERBACH HOUSE IN GERMANY