LAZARUS & ELIZABETH WOLF'S CHILDREN:

LAZARUS & ELIZABETH WOLF'S CHILDREN:

Per my handwritten notes from an interview with Dorothy Wolf in March 1986, these are the children she remembered them having.  She stated she did not remember the birth order and thought there were others she was forgetting because she thought there should be 17 names.  I have 2 elderly aunts still living and they confirm these names are correct, but are not sure if they are all there was.

Horace - Terre Hill
Francis - Shillington
Arthur - Reamstown
Alice (Weller) - Akron
Jennie (Fair) - Lincoln
Elizabeth (Mull) - Ephrata
Emma (Eckenrode) -  Shillington
Edna (Faust) - Reamstown
Lydia Anne ( Reddig) - Reamstown
Issac - Lancaster
Mary Ida (Hahn, Stover) - Terre Hill



Dorothy Wolf stated in the same interview that some children of John and Mary Ida (Wolf) Stover were:

Jennie (my grandmother)
Elasta
Lottie
Edna
Wes (Sylvester?)
Mary's son by her first husband - Irvin/Ervin Hahn


Comments

  1. Hi! I have found something of interest to this family! I'm trying to get in contact with the descendants of George and Alice Weller. Alice is the daughter of Lazarus and Elizabeth wolf. If you could email me at jadewilkins85@gmail.com I'd love to discuss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jade,

      I just emailed you and will be excited to hear back. Thanks for visiting the blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVISITING JACOB & SUSANNA (BOEHM) RESSLER

WELCOME FOLKS

AFFLERBACH HOUSE IN GERMANY